What’s on this September? Find out in this monthly feature which focuses on all the things you can expect this month on the Anomaly Content Manager. Anomaly Content Manager is a tailored platform designed for schools to get the most out of their Anomaly screens. In this blog post, find out what will be displayed on our screens both in Primary and Secondary schools throughout September, as we’re back to school and beginning a brand new school year.
Showing on screens:
- A brief outline of Christianity (Primary only)
- Tips to stay safe: Social Networking (Primary and Secondary)
- Basic Spanish/French greetings (Primary and Secondary)
- Explaining the different types of government (Primary and Secondary)
- Basics of respiration (Secondary only)
- Forms of sustainable energy (Primary and Secondary)
- How c02 emissions are affecting the environment (Primary and Secondary)
- The achievements of Alexander Bell (Primary and Secondary)
- What is democracy? (Primary only)
- Benefits of exercising at school (Secondary only)
- Explaining the rules of dodgeball (Primary only)
- How to do lateral raises and lunges (Secondary only)
- How to throw a javelin (Primary only)
- What to expect when you learn to swim (Primary only)
- How to scoop the ball in hockey (Primary only)
- Benefits of eggs (Primary and Secondary)
- Why it’s important to have breakfast (Primary and Secondary)
- Health benefits of oranges and broccoli (Primary and Secondary)
- Advice about bullying (Primary and Secondary versions)
- Homophobic bullying (Secondary only)
- Looking into the careers of a photographer and a hairdresser (Secondary only)
- What is Autism? (Primary and Secondary)
- Anxiety and how to overcome it (Primary only)
- Using the right toothbrush (Primary only)
- Eczema and what it is (Secondary only)
- Crowns and what they are (Secondary only)
The National Autistic Society
We’ve got another fantastic video from the National Autistic Society this month explaining exactly what autism is. We’re really excited at Anomaly to be continuing our work with the National Autistic Society and helping them to raise awareness and develop understanding of autism in schools.
Activate Camps: Hockey
Over the summer, we teamed up with Activate Camps to produce various videos which can be used to promote active learning in your schools. This month, we’re highlighting the first of our Hockey series and showing an interactive sports lesson on how to scoop the ball. Keep your eyes peeled for further new sports content with Activate Camps!
Mental Health: Anxiety
As September is a time for big changes and new experiences, it can make some children feel anxious. To tackle this, we’ve made a video all about anxiety and tips to overcome it. This is the first of our brand new mental health series for primary age pupils, which aims to help children understand their feelings and encourage them to speak to an adult about their emotions.
With e-safety a constant concern within schools and a popular topic choice to drop into playlists, we’re here to help with more engaging content explaining the dangers of sharing too much information on social media accounts. You can find other videos on e-safety and online gaming, emails and apps.
In addition to pre-existing content we have on our screens, schools can also request new content to meet their needs; please don’t hesitate to contact us if there’s something you would like to see!
If you would like to incorporate any Anomaly technology into your school, or find out more about our vast range of services in the education sector please do not hesitate to call us on 0844 579 0880 or alternatively you can email us on the usual address email@example.com