- What’s on July 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Bullying/Safe Guarding
- What’s on July 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Curriculum
- What’s on July 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Environment
- What’s on July 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Health/Healthy Lifestyle
- What’s on July 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Exercise
Shyness Summer usually brings lots of activities and teamwork opportunities, but not all pupils feel comfortable in such social situations and may experience feeling shy. This video is part of our mental health series and explores how pupils can work on feeling less shy and how more confident pupils can aid more introvert pupils. Our new What’s On guides available on your content library, for you to download and take a look at if you want to know what’s on this month! Just search ‘month, playing, or guide’ to find them. You can download the guides here too:What’s on this July? Find out in this monthly feature which focuses on all the things you can expect this month on the Anomaly Content Manager. Anomaly Content Manager is a tailored platform designed for schools to get the most out of their Anomaly screens. In this blog post, find out what will be displayed on our screens both in Primary and Secondary schools throughout July, as the end of the school year draws closer! Brushing technique It may nearly time for the Summer holidays and time to relax, but pupils should still keep on top of caring for their teeth! Our dental care series are always popular, so we’ve added a new video about the best way for pupils’ to brush their teeth.