We are proud to be supporting BullyingUK and working with them to produce some fantastic content surrounding bullying. We’ve got another fantastic piece coming your way this month, looking at the figures of cyberbullying and how to stay safe and respectful online. We’ve got much more exciting videos on the way with BullyingUK, so keep your eyes peeled!
We like to make our videos so they have an element of interactivity and we’ve got a couple on the playlist this month. We’ve got a Christmas version of our popular anagrams video, asking you to unscramble the words to discover something related to Christmas. Also, seeing as it is the season for festivities and games, we’ve made a version of our ‘Through the Gap’ videos for pairs of players. Can you work together to make all the shapes?
We’ve done a push this month on more secondary mental health content and you can find two new pieces playing this month; dealing with anxiety and self-esteem.
Our new What’s On guides for the Primary channel are available on your content library, for you to download and take a look at if you want to know what’s on this month! Just search ‘month’, ‘playing’, or guide’ to find them. You can download the guides here too:
- What’s on December 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Bullying/Safe Guarding
- What’s on December 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Curriculum
- What’s on December 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Environment
- What’s on December 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Health/Healthy Lifestyle
- What’s on December 2017 – Anomaly Content Manager – Exercise
Twitter | Facebook