When we refer to “Anomaly”, we mean the Anomaly Group entity that acts as the controller or processor of your information.
Collection Of Personal Information
As a visitor to our website, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you become an Anomaly Group customer and order products or services from Anomaly. We may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card;
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type; and
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you license from us.
Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences
Upon request Anomaly Group Holdings will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at email@example.com.
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable timeframe.
How Your Personal Information Is Used
- Process your financial transactions.
- Send you order / renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of Anomaly group and sister companies.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
- Customise your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
Information Sharing With Service Providers
Anomaly Group uses one or more outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
ACM Anomaly Content Manager
• Profile data, including your school name, IP address, username and password.
What Legal Basis Do We Use For Processing Your Personal Data?
The Anomaly Group will only use and store your personal data if we have a legal basis for doing so. It is your right as the subject of this data to be informed what the legal basis is for each type of processing that we undertake.
- a. Consent – you have given consent to the processing for one or more specific purposes. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time but this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- b. Necessary for performance of a contract – The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. Where this ground applies the provision of the information is a contractual requirement and if you fail to provide it we will be unable to provide the services that you have requested;
- c. Legal obligation – The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- d. Legitimate interests – The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data. Legitimate interests include transfer of data for internal administrative purposes, market research activities, direct marketing purposes, preventing fraud, ensuring network and information security and reporting criminal acts or threats to public security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choice / Opt Out
You may “opt out” of receiving Anomaly Group Holding email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by emailing us at email@example.com. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process. Anomaly will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service, as applicable.
Protection Of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Anomaly services are as follows:
- Your Personal Information resides on secure servers that only selected Anomaly personnel and contractors have access to via password.
If you have any questions about security on our Web Sites, you can send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
The Site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Anomaly, analytics services and service to provide site features and functionality. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Links To Third Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information.
To the extent that Anomaly Group Holdings processing of your Personal Data is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Anomaly relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. Where Anomaly processes certain Personal Data for Anomaly’s own direct marketing purposes, you have a right to object to Anomaly’s use of your Personal Data for this purpose at any time by emailing email@example.com.